OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Yes it would have to be a less conditional offer that added...

1. 9,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    Yes it would have to be a less conditional offer that added greater value so it is approved by OSH management but my concern is that the timeline drags on and on because of non binding indicitative offers that are total horseshlt until made unconditional and even then no guarantee Board has read major holders feelings and no guarantee of final format of offer.

Meanwhil OSH lockstep with STO and at mercy or oil price and overall market sentiment with nop ability to break free unless board decides to reject offer. If Board rejects offer then it puts in doubt what they found in STO data room . That puts a decline on STO price taht was pumped before offer was made and tension falls off OSH price and it also declime as the jilted bride. I would just liek all teh possibilities to come to fruition quickly as I believe the small "premium" doesn't justify locking to STO for teh min 6-8 weeks till next decisions can be made.

I just hope they get through data rooms fast but since OSH has not got the same tech team it had 2 years ago they may need outsiders and that takes time. . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.