CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Santos sells its Mereenie interest to Macquarie, page-120

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Cozza, the proof is in the pudding. If RC took over the Coy at around say $1 and sells for say 30 cents - 50 cents, that would represent at best a 50% decline in the companies valuation when JH was wrongfully removed.

Regardless who was at central, the gas was in the ground, that same opportunity would have been presented to JH as well.

The bean counter deals and all other forms of dilution since 2012 including the manner of the spilling of the board has not helped central's cause in securing high end sophisticated investors, it still fails to entice high end investors even on big mac's interest in penny dreadful.

I have been waching this orgnisation for many years, I can personally state that based on this progress made, any T/O IMHO will be offred at a far lesser proce that when that change of guard period occured.

Cenral had its opportunity, it failed to embrase it, just look at what big Mac values your company at, a miserable 17.5 cents or $0.035 (3.5 cents) pre consolidation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.