STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Ann: Santos will vigorously defend Federal Court proceedings, page-18

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    its not all bad.
    This behaviour by radicals and ill-informed Politician's is exactly what we need.
    Let them go , let them show the very people that voted them in just how stupid they are.
    Surely people that voted for these incompetent fools must now be beginning to wonder why they did it.
    Even the leftist of the left must be looking in the mirror and asking why did I do it.
    Once the cost of groceries , fuel , housing , education , and health become prohibitive for the very people that voted this Politburo into Power in our wonderful country , then these people will also throw them out of power.
    Remember the yes / no vote , most people forget OH so quickly , that madness cost you !!!
    THE AUSTRALIAN WORKER , THE AUSTRALIAN TAXPAYER hundreds of millions. Hundreds of millions.
    What about Schools , Hospitals , Tech Colleges , what about helping tradies employ apprentices , we need plumbers , sparkies , mechanics , refrigeration techs , Tilers , Bakers , Butchers , Hospitality workers , and the best this HILLBILLY can do is dress in a Woke hat that makes him look silly and cuddle 0.3 % of the population on National TV in an effort to gain more votes from City Slickers whom have not ever met one of these 0.3 % of our population.
    Let them go I say , let them close Australia down , then let the ordinary people that put them in power throw them out once and for all.
    Only then can we get moving on rebuilding the Nation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.