CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Hi All

Pyrite not just fools gold!!

With the last announcement from drilling @ Sao Chico many posatives can be taken

First of which is Dispute resoulution between the the two locals claiming to be the owners.So now "Application has now been made with the authorities to have AP12836 transferred into the Gold Aura Brazils name"

Second is that they have drilled through a quartz vein close to where they had high grade intercepts from the
    Waldimiro Vein.This could mean that the vein is continuous portion from the Waldimiro vein, this is just IMO only.

And as a last note .... Pyrite not just fools gold!

"Within gold ores, the element occurs in nature chiefly as native gold, which is by far the most common gold bearing mineral. In various gold ores, the native gold commonly occurs as tiny particles contained within sulfide minerals such as pyrite. Iron pyrite is an exceedingly common associate with gold, but it also serves as a reducing agent. Therefore whenever gold is found encased in pyrite, it is always present as free gold and not as some type of gold sulphide"(http://nevada-outback-gems.com/prospect/gold_specimen/Gold_ores.htm) this site was just as a reference.

So all in all for me, it was an exceptional announcement, even though the wider community did not respond, it has alivated some concerns for me and given me more grounds for maintaing may hold status.

Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.