WCB 0.00% $9.01 warrnambool cheese & butter factory co.hold.ltd

Ann: Saputo Announces Improved and Simplified Off, page-12

1. 2,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    re: Ann: Saputo Announces Improved and Simpli... And MG up the bid again to $9.50, gearing for MG will now be close to 60%(give or take a bit,have not done the full figures) Is that really that smart for business one must ask.

Still must wait for the approvals to be given. With BGA and Saputo bid both closing in a couple of weeks( both will probably extend) and surely Saputo will up there price to match MG.

So were to, I will stick with a company split between a few major shareholders and all wanting different things.

The winner whichever way this goes will be BGA. If they do end up with the company they end up with an improved business, costs benefits etc and probably one of the losers then chasing them, something WCB shareholders should think about, a double bite of the cherry and great value.

If they loose they end up with a nice amount of money, based on their starting holding (how many acceptances they have received who knows) and todays offer they will get about $95 mill which will pay off all their debt(87 mill June 30) if they wanted to.

Maybe a return to shareholders on the cards, but at the end of the day BGA shareholders win out either way with a greatly improved company.

To me the winners are BGA and WCB shareholders, which many are family farmers so one should be happy with that. A good return for many long hours of work.

My figures are only quickly done so be kind.
    Sentiment- Accept BGA offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.