AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Sara Alicia returns more Gold and Cobalt, page-26

1. 7,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Hi rambitto

"The one thing that has made me sus is the depressed share price after what has been only positive news ,might be reading to much inbetween the lines we shall see ."

It no longer amazes me the way stocks trade.... of all of the many thousands of people in the market the vast majority [imo] have absolutely no idea how to value anything. Prices get shoved around by active traders and if they have already sold and made some profit the lower the SP goes the happier they become.

I post on the 'Short term trading' thread but nowadays I have become very hesitant about putting up 'tips' .... because .... I now recognize that it tends to attract the 'hungry horde' who seem to expect to flip their money in a couple of days and '10 bag' it [which if it doesn't happen means they dump and go looking for the big win someplace else]. If, as I am doing, you are attempting to find a value investing proposition, imo, you have to be proactive yourself and take a bit of profit from time to time and buy in on the lows when they are offered [i.e. constantly work to lower your average price].... in that instance the traders come and go but cease to be a cause for concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.