AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Sara Alicia returns more Gold and Cobalt, page-46

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Most of my gold/silver stocks do the circuit without capital raising. Its more for awareness. I Like NST's mantra that they are a business first and a miner second. Its about maximum value. Theoretically you are correct. It doesn't seem like Tony has had problems raising money in the past. At this moment we need to keep shares low. I'm sure he already has a list of people who are keen. Grabbing the first pile of cash is not in our best interest. I know it would be good to raise and makes those hills swiss cheese but it will come at a cost that we might regret later. I know that its not what people want but we need patience. Sorry to LT holders for that comment.  We all know we need to capital raise around 30-40 mil to mine. Looking at historical data from Oposura it was extremely high grade around 40% combined zinc and lead. Hopefully i was reading the right article https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/se...hy-and-ore-deposits-of-the?redirectedFrom=PDF. If it was the correct article its interesting that there is cu. Anyway thats my 2c worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.