SRR 13.6% 2.5¢ sarama resources ltd

Hi Uncle, my guess at the length of a piece of string (time...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Uncle, my guess at the length of a piece of string (time before capital raise) was May / June (not that I know) so that would fit very nicely for a capital raise leading into tax loss season. Perhaps a savvy Panda is looking at that time as their best entry.

I couldn't get the wink emoji at the end of that last sentence for you, apologies.

I hadn't linked your mentioning of raising capital with the lack of share price movement, but maybe that is the case. Personally, I hadn't noticed too much excitement at the more speculative end of the gold market and those gold explorer shares moving have tended to have a catalyst.

I'm not sure what the 'facts' relate to for not drilling? I might be too trusting but I'm currently going with a 50,000m drilling plan that was budgeted for from this ASX listing and that AustroChris posted that Andrew Dinning supported in their conversations that there is enough cash for the whole drill program.

I will be disappointed if a Panda's suspicions are accurate and will eat any humble pie served to me if that were the case, best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $3.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $6.83K 276.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 51262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.