SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: SAS Recapitalised, Relaunched and Rebranded, page-45

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    No, not at all MeToo, it was 3 AM, when a mooring ball invited itself to begin banging like a war drum on the Hull of our sailboat, basically that's all I had to say that early opening up my few investments here.

I was up for 2 hours to find something reasonably acceptable to say to you I see that it wasn't, my apologies.

Except there is reasonable doubt about management, SAS could be thought of in some opinions like a highly connected diamond broker in a beautiful place selling diamonds to innocent young lovers who need to get married to make their lives together a commitment for a life long journey together.
    They then suspect due to numerous signals that the jeweler has delusions of grandeur, seeing this lovely couple through jealousy, then decide to sell them cubic zirconia instead for The wedding Ring, keeping the real diamonds in their own safe for their precious safekeeping. A disaster when the couple find out the diamonds are fake.
    It's the aura reigning over this stock unfortunately, hurting the chances that this beautiful opportunity will survive.
    The diamonds in hiding, without the good will and good faith of a genuine loving situation symbolic ring gives doubt for the naieve couple.
    The couples family & friends Suspicious of the jewelers community thereafter.

Its an old tale of woe but this era of Pandemic conspiracy theories and everything else must stop propagating fear. We must still love life, handle this time here. Be patient, aware & proactive. SAS or not. Hope this changes our perspective, we can make things work, not sure anymore if it's here though? Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.