SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

This is great news. Another positive announcement!!!! Well done...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    This is great news. Another positive announcement!!!! Well done guys!

These guys aren't throwing the towel in yet. Good on them for keeping on fighting. If Meir and co are still putting in a lot of hard work- and its been a huge effort to keep this going- they obviously are still positive and hopeful.

So many people on here keep saying "Tomorrow will be VA announcement" etc etc, and so far you've all been wrong. I think many people on here are hoping SAS fail to justify their negativity and save their ego's. I really don't know why so many non-holders put so much energy into coming onto this thread and bagging it. For supposed investors, I don't know why you wouldn't be putting all your spare time and effort into researching stocks to make money...??? I think some on here must be praying, that each time they see an stock alert for SAS, that its for VA. So many people are desperate for SAS to fail! Why so bitter? Why would you be so willing and putting so much energy into a stock that you're not invested in???

I'm not at all saying that this company will be hugely successful in the future, but they aren't giving up. They keep coming up with ways of keeping the ship afloat and going in the right direction. I'm in too far to worry about getting out, so im happy to hear any announcement that isn't saying VA is happening. I think there are many in too deep to worry about getting their investment back, so whenever we see a positive ann it is just that- positive!

People need to think about the fact that these huge investors that keep coming onboard, and/or lending money have done some due diligence and are positive about getting their money back. These investors or lenders have investors, boards and bosses, that they have to justify and satisfy. They're not fools...! This is their livelihoods on the line.

Again, i'm NOT saying that this will def be a huge success, but it is a positive announcement- they are not going down without a fight. So give Meir and co, and us investors a break, and let us enjoy the positive news. They are hopeful and so are the people that have money invested. And if you're not invested, good for you. But, Save your energy and time, money and ego's, and go look for investable companies. I wish you all success!

Well done Meir and co! Keep up the great effort. You have many people hopeful, and positive that are cheering you on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.