SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

This is a repost from this morning with slight moderation to...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    This is a repost from this morning with slight moderation to appease the moderator

#Vindicated see below: -

Ship has not sailed as after the day traders takes their gains on the next day or two of announcement volatility the share price will be back to a 16C to 18C range before you can say happy New Year.

Now lets dissect yesterdays announcement. Lets start with a quote from the announcement -
    "BeepTool will run a field trial of its messaging app using SAS first 3 diamonds nano satellites to ensure that the BeepTool app works seamlessly over the SAS network"

Remember BeepTool has tested this technology with SAS one a one to one isolated pre planned phone/ text/ data situation. Being tested across a designated network will take time. Similar to the 100 odd days of testing the 3 diamonds were forced to undertake by regulators. Failure for this to work across BeepTool's entire network gives them grounds to breach the binding contract as a condition of the contract based on my understanding of the SAS announcement to ASX on 21/12/17.

Secondly assuming the SAS stands up in BeepTools testing and trials (timeline of testing unspecified) lets say Easter to keep the Christmas them running. From Easter 2018 to Easter 2019 BeepTool will pay SAS a minimum of 6 million dollars to SAS lets say things go better than planned and SAS revenue return on this new agreement is 1.5 times better so 9 million.

There has been some very misleading and uneducated posts on this forum in the last 24hrs in my opinion. 9 million in the next 15 months whilst fantastic to be bringing in some revenue for SAS it is NOT going to fund the first deployment of the 'Pearls' it is not as simple as dividing the construction cost of one per unit into 6 or 9 million anyone that has ever owned a business knows more than to well the day to day operating costs of keeping a business afloat.

The long and short of it is this was a positive announcement for SAS hardly negative!

However it is not the CR or revenue announcement we have ALL been waiting for and speculating on "Meir said" comments for Q4.

SAS are slowly ticking boxes but this announcement was not the golden goose some up-rampers are proclaiming it to be.

Re-read what I just said "take a scientific and analytical view" Scientists are amazing and humanity owes them a great deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.