SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Thanks Maxi That kid is going to do rather well for himself,...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks Maxi

That kid is going to do rather well for himself, good little Sprooker is he.
    Fundamentally his numbers do stack up, the only real obstacle of course is the fact we are working in space and no one has ever done this before, no big one right!

I am the type that rolls the dice, these are the top 10 reasons I went all in at 2 cents on SAS.

1. Israeli space Tech and 3 space junkies, world leading experts in this sector.
    2. Low cost entry point by comparison to industry. From start up to this point we have only had the initial float and 2 small capital raises if it cost us 200 million to complete the pearl constellation I consider this a super low cost space start up.
    3. Potential rewards delivered from this super low cost entry point do your own sums and factor your own PE ratio
    4. Very low cost on going capital outlays once operational. Once again factor this into your PE ratio.
    5. 12 Months of proven detailed delivery to this point with the diamonds and now pearls. It has been a long time since I have seen a road map so well planned out and so well delivered, the process for these guys is understood to the last detail and the outcomes totally expected.
    6. World First outcomes from 3 diamonds some say old tech but still never done before.
    7. Only 2 years from now to full constellation a very short time period for any start up.
    8. Good revenue due in one year from initial launches.
    9. Massive potential expansion to 1000 cubes over 10 year period.
    10. My kids will both need a house in 10 years so I can get them out of mine.

I look forward to a top ten as to why now would be the time to eject from the rocket

Regards Greg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.