ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Thanks zac, my understanding is that they have secured 4 launches for the initial constellation of 200 sats with Virgin, but have not yet negotiated terms for the replacement sats after. I might be thinking too far ahead but I would assume when they say "dedicated launches", it will most likely be with Virgin as well given the relationship that we have with them?

Great info and much appreciated for your well researched posts as always Peter.

What I like the most about this MoU is that SAS is simply integrating its network into something that's already a success, backed by big banks, organisations and governments etc. Which means we don't have to waste time on sales, it's already been done by them, with SAS's app on each of the smartphones they sold, guarantee to be available to each and every of the potential 4 billion customers that they have, how good is it?

Along with the other agreements, I now see a variety of potential revenue streams from just 3 diamonds alone - first with Sat-Space Africa providing communication and tracking services to different industries; then BeepTool representing opportunities into mobile banking and financial services of Africa; now entering the world of smartphone apps with SocialEco.

Let's not forget our previous MoUs with Flextronics for the development of end user devices (hardware) and Virgin Galactic for network connections to Cosmic Girl.

The potential is huge and truly diversified, couldn't be happier with management continue to tick boxes, and excellent communication with shareholders keeping us informed and updated with everything that's been happening.

Clock is ticking and we are getting closer and closer to launch, GLTA and have a great week!

Hezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.