CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Sasanof-1 Drilling Update, page-40

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    Looking at progress to date, they started running the BOP and marine riser on Monday and normally this activity should take 3-4 days (they will need to also displace the well bore to synthetic based mud (SBM) and perform a leak off test (LOT). Once this is all complete they will commence drilling the 12-1/4" target hole through the reservoir, so I'm expecting them to start drilling the target hole at the earliest Thursday afternoon, but could be sooner if everything goes perfect running the BOP and they get a good LOT first up. Mostly likely they start drilling the reservoir section Friday.

So, what does this mean? Well the target hole is only ~450m so will take one day to drill at most. There is therefore a slim chance of some results Friday afternoon before, but most likely results will come over the weekend, I therefore expect GLV to go into a trading halt either Friday or before open Monday. With such an impactful well to the share price, it will definitely halt in my opinion (good or bad results), giving them a little breathing room to analyse the open hole logs and get a good announcement together.

So, if you want in for the huge exposure to a potential 5-10 bag upon success, you would want to be in by Thursday to be safe as you wouldn't want to be caught out when this goes into a halt either Friday or Monday?

Good luck to all...
    (P.S. I giving it a 50:50 at this stage, taking into account all historical and new data to date)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.