TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

SF12o You ask why this should move above its current MCBlue sky...

1. 2,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    SF12o You ask why this should move above its current MC
    Blue sky or potential.
    All along we have been restrained in proving what many have deemed as self evident.
    The breaks have been put on by finance and politically in the main.There have also been some self inflicted checks imposed.

The irony is that financial constraints have been removed with both surplus cash available (from oversubscription) and an income stream all but certain.Simultaneously the political interference has apparently also been removed or lessened .

However we will not take the shortest and quickest route to our destiny because life is complicated.I am sure for example we will initially refocus exploration on Kipoi not Lupoto which is in the best interest of shareholders who financed this
    The political expediency of keeping partners happy will over rule following the direct route.

However with copper like this political risk aside these detours wont stop you reaching your destination.I think the journey to a MC of 700 will be reached in quantum leaps not a smooth upward curve.Enjoy the ride , adrenalin and dopamine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.