FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Satellite Pit Resources update delivers 1.49M oz of gold, page-107

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Hi nt0351,
    I guess it's down to each person to decipher the data that's out there and come up with their own conclusions. My opinions are based on what I perceive to be the case as I trawl through the data that's out there. We have two resources and for ease of arguments sake I will split them as there is a lot going on here.

Firstly our lithium, it has been a long and difficult path that we have travelled, suffice to say that shareholders have been tested to the nth degree. Board no 2 did the most damage to us, loosing those tenements to Kodal and the manner in which they acquired them still gets me riled, absolute disgraceful neglect of their duties as custodians of OUR assets. Our SP has always and is still being played/held down, even before the Morila deal there was always about 7 million shares that would constantly switch from one nominee account to another, check out past 20 holders if you want to research this yourself. Now the question I have to ask myself who would have the most to gain from this, the Doc said that some entity offered to take the resource off us and pay us a royalty for it. The most obvious answer is Kodal and their Chinese backers, they would have the most to gain and when we entered into an agreement with them I was livid. We are fully permitted, shovel ready although the Doc said that it was so easy to extract that we could use an ice-cream scoop to do the job. This is an extremely valuable resource and getting more so as the green revolution gathers pace. This will be more important to us than the gold in the long run, lithium is the energy source of the future, we don't even know how big our resource is yet, our LOM is currently a minimum of 23 years with further drilling we could easily double that. Selling an asset with the potential to provide income/dividends for over forty years to make a quick buck makes now sense to me at all.

Then there is our gold, what a godsend this has been, the Doc and the team have really stepped up and deserve the praise that has been heaped upon them by shareholders. Games still being played with our SP , but this will slow soon enough when we start to get wins on the board. JV wise I don't see Barrick as an option , maybe resolute if anyone really. My biggest fear is that to fund our expansion into the gold arena, (as Alistair has stated that he would like to own several mines) is that the board would consider selling Goulamina to do so. Whereas I see our gold as the foundation to our house and the lithium as the walls , roof etc.

Regarding Chris Evans, I have the height of respect for Chris, I reckon he was about a year too early in coming to us. Momentum is building again it the lithium space, you can nearly sense it. If we could get Chris back in to manage our lithium asset while Alistair took care of our gold I would be one very happy chappy.

Gold price wise we closed at $1808 so still holding 200 day moving average, with the thanksgiving weekend upon us, tonight is going to be a real test. USA markets are closed tomorrow so watch this space. If we do hold above $1808 going into next week we should see a strong lift in the gold price.

Hold them tight people.......................very interesting times ahead

All imo and DYOR
    Last edited by Finn: 26/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.