FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Satellite Pit Resources update delivers 1.49M oz of gold, page-51

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    I swore to myself on a stack of bibles that I would never reply directly to a post by this person (JT), but when they post such utter rubbish I cannot control myself.(sarc). Their reference to the lithium price is a complete joke, compared to other lithium companies our cash cost for the life of our mine is US$281 per tonne of concentrate see below taken from link to our DFS (link provided)

https://malilithium.com/pdfs/GoulaminaLithiumProjectDefinitiveFeasibilityStudy20Oct20.pdf

Mali Lithium Limited to be renamed FireFinch (ASX: FFX) (MLL or the Company), is pleased to announce
    the results of the Goulamina Lithium Project (Goulamina or the Project) Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS).

Key metrics are:

Mineral Resources (M,I&I) 108.5 million tonnes at 1.45% Li2O
    Mine Life 23 years minimum
    Ore Reserves (Proven and Probable) 52 million tonnes at 1.51 % Li2O
    Average Spodumene concentrate production 436,000 tonnes per annum
    Concentrate specifications 6% Li2O, <0.6%Fe2O3, low mica
    Annual Mine throughput 2.3 million tonnes
    Pre-tax NPV (8%) at $666/tonne concentrate Approx. A$1.7 billion (US$1.2billion)
    Pre-tax IRR 55.8%
    Capital Cost US$194 million
    Cash Costs (Life of Mine) US$281 per tonne concentrate
    All in sustaining cost (AISC) Years 1-5 US$306 per tonne concentrate

Now can the poster answer why all other lithium stocks are racing ahead when their cash costs are higher than ours. They would kill to have our cost base. Some people just post absolute rubbish.

Hold them tight people.....very interesting times ahead...............Oh and don't forget about our gold mine

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.