FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Satellite Pit Resources update delivers 1.49M oz of gold, page-76

1. 5,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2437
    There is a fair bit to do before a decision is made whether to spin off the Lithium. A decision will be made that reflects the best value for shareholders. I doubt they would spin it off quickly. The BOD will want a clear path to development for the new company before spinning it out. So i think the clear path for our Lithium will be offtakes and finance in place. Once a clear path has been established the BOD will be in a position to decide does FFX proceed to develop on its own or with another party or does it spin it out.
    There is also a chance of a too good to refuse offer for Goulamina.
    Usually the sum of the value the 2 separate parts is greater than the value of whole. Ie, Gold separate and Lithium separate > than the 2 combined in FFX.
    It will be interesting to see which way the BOD goes. I guess they will consider their short and medium term GOLD expansion aspirations and the profits that can be made from being involved in the new and fast growing EV industry.
    Whatever, the GOLD will provide plenty of money expand into more GOLD and or embark on the Lithium Development.
    No doubt the GOLD could even fund further Lithium, eg Down stream processing to produce much larger profits.
    It will be interesting to see which way we go..
    Last edited by manny100: 24/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.