K2F 0.00% 18.5¢ k2fly limited

Ann: Sateva Acquisition Progress, page-12

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    It was a solid announcement, and obviously pleasing that Sateva has "hit the ground running" - and revenue from Sateva is well up on the revenue from last year.

The commentary also clearly shows how K2F are liaising with all their existing clients to sell them some of their other (newer) products - which is great as this will crank the revenues big time over a period of time.

Shareholders have also got to love the new "spreading the wings" description of K2F (see below):

About K2fly

K2fly Ltd (K2F) is an ASX listed technology company providing enterprise-level technical assurance and reporting solutions across all aspects of the Environmental, Social and Governance functions.

Servicing the mining, oil & gas, utilities and agriculture sectors, K2fly delivers a suite of solutions in governance and compliance, stakeholder engagement and permits and obligations services for clients covering:

· Land Access
    · Community and heritage
    · Rehab
    · Dams & Tailing
    · Resources Inventory and Mine Geology Systems
    · Ground Disturbance

Underpinning K2fly’s Software as a Service (SaaS) offering are its proprietary technologies: RCubed, Infoscope and the SATEVA Suite.

K2fly has strategic alliances with global technology companies such as Esri (USA), SAP (Germany) and ABB (Switzerland).

In addition, K2fly provides cutting edge business consultancy services with subject matter experts across Rail, Electricity, Gas, Water, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Facilities Management.

Now that doesn't sound like a $30m AUD market cap business to me!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2F (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.