CAN 2.78% 3.5¢ cann group limited

Ann: Satipharm CBD products get green light from UK FSA, page-36

1. 7,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2812
    Mate I can negatively nitpick at it if you want me to? Could do a nice page write up, comparing what they are boasting about beating and their current competition, and then the ACTUAL revenue from current sales of compeition. I was trying to turn a new leaf and just let the SP does what is does, there are pros and cons on everything.

Im not playing teams here. I have genuinely expressed my thoughts on CAN, I hope im wrong, but I just dont see how they get out of the financial position they have got themselves into.

The recent announcement doesnt come close to addressing these issues, and unless your taking profits here, then I dont see how its helped you either.

Its a shame we arent in lithium or uranium, we have chosen to take a punt on cannabis, which isnt getting the crazy gains from fluff announcements, but unfortunately this ann from CAN hasnt got that much of an upmove. I would hope CAN goes back to $1, doesnt seem possible here.

If CAN manage to do their next CR above 30cents then thats a win for everyone, maybe they need a couple more anns to get it there before they announce, maybe "seedlings growing in new facility, due for harvest in sept" something like that. Anyway mate I hope CAN does well because it means the whole sector will do well, let me try to be good to everyone dont draw me back into that tit for tat stuff! haha GLTAH
    Last edited by amb005: 05/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $42.58K 1.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50662 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 214938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.