CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

Completely agree only profits will have a long term positive...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Completely agree only profits will have a long term positive affect on share price and I sort of agree with your other points. However thinking back on when I studied business management and marketing, the way the business presents itself is incredibly important. As I mentioned no $100m business in 2022 should have a clunky, rarely updated website (year stamp has not been updated from 2021), I have built cleaner websites on godaddy for personal businesses. Potential investors and customers (the most important people for profits) see this and it does matter.

There are also a lot of younger Australians investing in businesses such as this and companies need to understand how to communicate effectively with younger people. They need short, sharp content. These same young people will be potentially increasing customer bases as they introduce the concept of medical cannabis to older family members who still view it negatively. This will be an essential driver in over the counter sales.

If cannabis companies are serious about strong over the counter sales unfortunately like many other companies they are gonna have to think about presentation and marketing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.