AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Excellent find. I am a Saudi citizen and i can tell you there...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Excellent find. I am a Saudi citizen and i can tell you there has been a lot of buzz locally about this mine to the point that the minister of mining went with a helicopter two months ago to inspect the tenement before putting it up for budding. The ministry invited Alara executives to a government set up mining conference in the Capital Riyadh attended by the minister himself. They gave Alara a free booth and had the deliver a key note speech about their findings and their previous study on Khanigyyah mine.

all that is extremely positive. I think Alara has the best chance to get the license as the board who review the licenses focuses on two criteria:
    1- technical expertise: in regards to this Alara has the lead clearly with a fully executed DFS study no can match Alara’s proposal.
    2- financial Capabilities: in regards to this one yes Alara may lack a few, however, our partners In Oman are helping us by expressing willingness to finance. Plus our current share price is helping tremendously.

so all in all, not to sound too confident but we have an extremely great chance of wining it. (Touch wood)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $9.994K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1261384 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 43621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.