AUQ 10.7% 5.0¢ alara resources limited

company gets invited by the ministry to bid on the project in a...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    company gets invited by the ministry to bid on the project in a public mining conference attended by the minister of mining. They give a presentation about the study we have performed on the site as the only holder of JORC resource study on this particular site. The only foreign company i invited by the minister personally because he knows the work we have done in this site. All this and pessimists like yourself call nothing.

my advice sell your shares and buy a peace of mind. Go buy Tesla shares or a meme stock. Alara is value investment you will not be rich tomorrow. As warren buffet said if you buy a stock you are buying a business you don’t go everyday to get a quote on how much that business is worth. And if the business is going well you don’t panic and sell if someone offered you a lower price for it.

if you are watching the share price everyday the
    stock market isn’t for you. The correct way is to look at the underlying business and management, if you are happy with that invest if not exit.

I invested in Alara because I was interested in the copper mine in Omas and thought the share price was a huge discount to get exposure to the mine in Oman.

So far my thesis on Alara is working. We got the funding and we are scheduled to start shipping copper by December this year and a cherry on top the price of copper is at all time high and with the inflation and electrification trend it may reach $1200. Alara’s share once the mine is operating will be around $0.10 triple the price now. Show me a company that offers this guaranteed upside potential and i will invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $42.30K 803.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 244707 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 64549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.