EUR 7.89% 3.5¢ european lithium limited

Just for the record, my tone and conviction hasn't changed....

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Just for the record, my tone and conviction hasn't changed. It's your interpretation of it. I remain very bullish of EUR and all my postings clearly demarcate this sentiment. But it doesn't mean I will hold my punches when clearly there are room for improvement- we, including shareholders want to build a multibillion dollar company, do we not? If you're just here to trade for pips then that's on you, it however doesn't warrant reading between the lines of my postings and those clearly wanting the best for the company we are invested in, and calling out, even if left unactioned, rooms for improvement.

The main difference between you and I is that I know first hand that you make the most money investing long term not gambling for pips. No shame in day trading but call a spade a spade, it is not investing. Investing means parting with your money at least 2yrs at a bare minimum, usually 4yrs or more. I didn't invest in EUR looking for quick gains, hence I keep reiterating my vesting period and I won't be looking at altering my holdings, not up for review at least until year 2026 and I purposely mention this time and again since the get-go, in anticipation for this "curiosity" like yours.

Investing to me is basically running the business myself, except I do not run the business, nor direct it, and merely a shareholder in helping fund the vision without crossing the 5% line... that said, it's still a fairly significant amount of money and I'm not about to just let slip, when clearly there are rooms for improvement.

Tony is doing good. He's got it tough yet he's killing it. I just can't say the same of the people he surrounds himself with, and my main concern is that the US market is a different beast. I'm anxious how we are going to be perceived on Nasdaq, and I'd prefer we get our house in order before we list.

Hope this clarifies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $57.06K 1.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 595031 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 152449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.