EUR 3.92% 4.9¢ european lithium limited

Thanks for taking the time to reply.If I edit your post to just...

1. 2,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

If I edit your post to just the bellow it would have been the perfect reply and exactly the information I was after.

"Just for the record, my tone and conviction hasn't changed. It's your interpretation of it. I remain very bullish of EUR and all my postings clearly demarcate this sentiment. But it doesn't mean I will hold my punches when clearly there are room for improvement- we, including shareholders want to build a multibillion dollar company, do we not?"

Investing to me is basically running the business myself, except I do not run the business, nor direct it, and merely a shareholder in helping fund the vision without crossing the 5% line... that said, it's still a fairly significant amount of money and I'm not about to just let slip, when clearly there are rooms for improvement.Tony is doing good. He's got it tough yet he's killing it. I just can't say the same of the people he surrounds himself with, and my main concern is that the US market is a different beast. I'm anxious how we are going to be perceived on Nasdaq, and I'd prefer we get our house in order before we list.Hope this clarifies."

I am definitely not a day trader, I'm also not a short term sentiment trader. I'm long only.
    I have never owned a stock less than two years and so far have sold only a portion of one of my biggest win's when it was 100% up to take some profits off the table. The rest 'm still holding ( a lot of which too the detriment of my portfolio).

As far as your posting history I have been invested for a year or so longer in EUR ( but who knows when you actually bought, you may have been in long before but not just active on the forum. )
    The amount of money I have invested here would be a rounding error to you if you are just under the %5, but that doesn't mean I don't take it seriously as I'm far from a high net worth individual and every dollar counts to me.

That's why I was interested in what seemed like a gradual change in sentiment.
    Nothing more nothing less.
    I also completely agree that company's need to be held to account for their actions as you suggest... Or Inaction.

I will always call it as I see it and if that's different to others I'm ok with it, or if it aligns then great. But I don't argue or bait people just to get a response like some. Look at any stock I post on and you will see that pattern. I'm asking genuine questions only or adding when I think I can add benefit to others. (This is with the exception of one speccie where there was an organized pump and dump campaign running that was designed to suck people in and it was painfully obvious).

Again thanks for taking the time to respond..

Good luck all, Hopefully we get good news on the listing soon.

Last edited by BrucieKibbutz: 16/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $20.54K 409.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150578 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.