AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

I hate to tell you prior to 2021 when justin was the CEO there...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I hate to tell you prior to 2021 when justin was the CEO there was nothing on the Land not even a fence.

when the new CEO AV took over he had to update even the study to the engineering all over again. So if we are going to put a start date to the plant we can’t count the justin era, to be fair we can count from December 2021 when they announced building the workers camp from that date to now more than $45M USD of equipment purchased and delivered, construction is on going for the plant site, tailing and drainage is underway and more that 25 meter of surface area in pit has been dug.

so as i said my main concern is not performance, it is with the lack of shareholders outreach.

plenty of exploration companies in Australia dig a couple of holes a year and yet update more than alara.

Alara has a project that it should be proud of and update at least monthly , the CRO should go on youtube Live and take questions from shareholders.

i am confident if shareholders visited the site no one would sell at 3 cents. As i said if the company would be liquidated today it would be worth more than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61864 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 92925 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.