PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

HiJust bought in today .... been watching for a while on the...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi
    Just bought in today .... been watching for a while on the side lines. I thought the drilling results looked impressive so decided to invest. Some substantial Ni seams drilled according to the annex.
    Also bought in, as I believe the timing is good due to the fact the LME stock piles have dropped to approx $102K tons or 60kT drop in the last month, albeit due to Indonesian ban on Ni laterite supply / traders taking positions foreseeing the upcoming shortage. Furthermore, I personally believe the EV market has sufficient inertia to maintain an upward growth trajectory. Plenty of giga factories being built (seen number quoted total 1000GW battery production per year by 2023). Another positive is the AUD to USD cureently it is the most favourable I've seen for +10 years. Add in the other factors of supply verses demand then the future looks rather good medium to long term.

Happy to sit and wait how this plays out, at least 6 months into next year (Mar- Apr) while the Indonesia ban is active since little to no new supply is coming on-stream till much later into the year for Ni Sulphide mines at least.

GLTAH
    Regards
    ref
    https://fineauto.info/electric-cars-may-become-cheaper-in-the-world-prices-have-fallen-for-lithium-batteries/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.