SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Have been enjoying the growth of SYA since 2017 and looking...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Have been enjoying the growth of SYA since 2017 and looking forward to continuing this once in a generation journey. Very much appreciate SB's analysis - be great to have you at a HC session here when lockdowns end.

Whilst I believe that there is room for several producers in the NA lithium field, it is interesting to see what Pallinghurst has been doing in Quebec and with who. During 2020 they effectively took over Nemaska (with IQ as a minority investment partner like they will be with SYA in Moblan). Pallinghurst also are developing a serious graphite mine at Matawinie, Quebec and have secured land at Bécancour (SW of Quebec city) where they plan to build a LIOH plant (possibly with IQ equity) with their total stated investment of US$2 billion.

Given that Nemaska would have to send their ore way south past Val'Or to Bécancour for LiOH conversion, I wonder if there is potential for a tie-up between the groups (IQ & the world scale Quebec Li Hub is the common link between all at present). This might include NAL processing some of Nemaska's ore, SYA being in a JV with Pallinghurst in LiOH, Not sure how this would affect PLL that has its own LiOH plans (as well as the Ghana mine), but PLL does have the US-based badge of honour and invitation from Tesla.

Really developing into a Lithium triangle in North East America over the next few years and very happy to be part of it. As someone once said "this is bigger than Ben Hur" (sorry showing my age).

Welcome some comments as the Moblan acquisition is a brilliant strategy of a bigger game plan for SYA.

GLTAHs
    Last edited by Hardrush: 01/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.