SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Sayona Advances Authier Approval Process, page-10

1. 3,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    yep.

if they don’t get active on the W.A. tenements then you can expect the SP to slide further from here... 13 - 18 months is a long time to wait for some. And that’s just for the BAPE process. You’ve then got financing and mining and construction to follow.

SYA will lose any sort of first mover advantage, but on the plus side, by the time SYA does get mining hopefully this oversupply myth will be truely debunked, and Li prices will have hopefully rebounded. Given that the US now realise they are falling way behind in the race to securing battery metals, I would think Authier would be a strategic asset for North America.

In saying that, i would be in favour of parking tansim and any other additional Canadian operations for now (I mean...who wants to go through all the Authier nonsense we’ve gone through again with Tansim?), and concentrate on our W.A. tenements. I’d even be in favour of pursuing the graphite over Tansim at this stage. Given that the Chinese produce anywhere from 65% to 80% of global graphite production, graphite could become a strategic asset for us too.

but I agree. Extremely disappointing, company-breaking delays, but in the end I’m in lithium for the long run, so when/if SYA falls below a 10mil MC, I will look to buy more and sit on them.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.