SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

TranslatedGood luck with that!North American Lithium: Quebec...

1. 14,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2528
    Translated

Good luck with that!

North American Lithium: Quebec investors in court to prevent the sale of a mine

11 hours ago
    www.journaldequebec.com
    3 min read
    EASY ENOUGH
    They oppose the planned sale of North American Lithium to Australians.
    Two Quebec miners, excluded from the takeover of the assets of North American Lithium (NAL), jointly initiate legal proceedings to prevent Quebec from selling the Abitibian mine to Australian interests. • To read also: The fight for the control of Quebec lithium far from being won • To read also: Lithium: rejection of the Quebec proposal of SRG Mining In a letter sent Thursday morning to Prime Minister François Legault, Central America Nickel and SRG Mining reported "serious irregularities" in the procedures and demanded its rapid intervention in order to resume the exercise "on a basis that respects the rules and interests of Quebec".

This letter, of which Le Journal has obtained a copy, is signed by Me Jacques Bouchard, of the firm Gattuso Bourget Mazzone. This Montreal study was commissioned by businessmen Pierre Gauthier, president of Central America Nickel, and Benoit La Salle, president of SRG Mining. Losses of $ 63 million for Quebec Thursday morning, the government of Quebec ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $385.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $1.253M 33.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 608050 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 7872988 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.