SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Most of the resource ' Gain ' has come from the NAL...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Most of the resource ' Gain ' has come from the NAL project...with the Authier ' Quarry ' project obviously being downsized to a degree with a smaller ' Environmental Footprint '. And I fully expected this based at the time of posting the Authier December expansion drilling results. In fact I had talked about it and referred to the reasons in a couple of my recent posts.

So effectively with the pre NAL percentage grades being .99 of a percentage and the NEW total coming in at a 1.05% on what was 50% less lithium rock , with the Authier move marginally less and the grades constant at 1.01% - That must mean then that NAL's improvement in grade has to be at least 100% on the ' Doubling ' of the resources which it is because the new results are at 1.18%.

So I can't see how the market at this stage would be disappointed in the higher quality at Depth at NAL with the exception of additional engineering mine infrastructure and capital costs - ie piping of water etc... to name just one.

The other things is that perhaps the Market is playing a wait and see approach to Authier and the revised PIT dimensions and proposals for this smaller more environmentally friendly proposals - whatever they end up being.

However overall , I would have thought a marginally downsized Authier would be much much better for obtaining approvals and the go ahead .....which should in turn be giving the Markets some comfort as to what might be ahead in terms of required Capital , fleet , crushing capacity etc...etc... But certainly NOT bad on the improved grades I would think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.