SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Sayona Expands Tansim Project with New Acquisition, page-44

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I think if the Canadian's are wise to what's going on - they will clearly be observing what's unfolding in the consolidation phase in the ' Hard Rock ' space here in Australia.

If they are smart which....I think they are , they will have cottoned onto what I have previously been saying in that ' its all about the tonnage ' and the secure supply and cost recoveries able to be achieved from this additional tonnage.

Having said that , I think there is always more to a ' friendly ' takeover than meets the eye ....and when you think about it what right does Wesfarmer's have in delving into the Hard Rock Lithium Industry.- except for the fact that it might be a good push along for the superannuation industry. Could it be that they just want to see a higher price for this rather depressed asset class at the moment. In other words to encourage a counter bid .....and up goes the prices across the board.

With that , I would definitely see a better fit for KID with a say joint ORE / SQM ' Buyout ' of the lot ...... particularly in the interest of further opportunities and the future growth of the company - both here and overseas. So , I would definitely look for a counter bid for KID .....and of course with this we should start to feel the effects of the rising tide lifting all boats scenario across the industry ..... Including SYA .

So it would be my view that it will be interesting how the Canadians respond to this changing landscape in securing their position in the global Lithium ' Food Chain ' ....and the securing and consolidation of the future ' Tonnages '

Nothing wrong with being an explorer during these times folks. So long as we can keep up the news flow on the projects and continue a strong focus on managing the existing cash appropriately. In some cases SYA is good at that , however on the other hand they have burned a fair bit with very little return to the SP valuation. And some of this obviously attributable to the current market sentiment these past 12 months - just look around you and you will see that Critical Elements who have received their Environmental approvals are trading at .52 cents ( up 7.22% overnight , however only 1 cent above the .51 cent mark not seen since January 6th 2017.

So we are clearly not alone in this folk's , and should be taking advantage of buying at the bottom of the market in my opinion. All the Best of trading and Investing today folk's........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.