SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Sayona Expands Tansim Project with New Acquisition, page-48

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    To me it's more the ' commitment ' in terms of dollars required than current debt levels ( if any ). More the tax losses I was referring to in regards WES and the abilities to use them ' immediately ' against their profits. With changes to the Franking credits regime almost inevitable - the stock market moving forward will be most likely be more about capital growth - particularly in the valuation of the ' Heavy Weights '

On a separate issue , it's interesting to evaluate and compare the acquisition (merger ) from LPD announced just yesterday in the Canadian Lithium Jurisdiction. With the target ( partner ) being Desert Lion Energy Inc. Now there wouldn't be any ' sovereign ' risk in that neck of the woods being Nambia would there ..sneaky.png ? Based on last nights close it would suggest a 2.5 cents price is not that far off for LPD ....at least in the immediate term. Also the numbers being offered would suggest $1.63 per tonne and on an otherwise smallish deposit with a Mineral Resources and grades booked in at :- Indicated 3.0Mt @ 0.63% Li2O & Inferred 5.8Mt @ 0.53% Li2O; 1 .

Now granted Desert has a partially developed lepidolite concentrator, at this sort of price this would still price SYA at a Market Cap of some $35 million or $.02 cents a share ........and that's just on the Authier Deposit alone. Never mind the lowest possible valuation that should be ascribed to the W.A tenements given all the furor surrounding the story at the present moment.

Then there is the combined Lithium Targets of Tansim and Lac Simard which on initial results only - may an estimated inferred resources of some 3 - 5 million tonnes without even undertaking any further significant drilling. Not bad when you consider we acquired both of these for a mere $500,000 ...... smile.png

Anyway , lets see where this all leads. My guess is that it will become increasingly interesting and the Company should be capitalizing on this euphoric backdrop with some continuing positive news where possible to maximize the cross benefits for our own SP and market valuations.

Have a great Trading and Investing Day .....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.