SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I agree with most of your arguments, I am not sure about the fly...

1. 4,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8194
    I agree with most of your arguments, I am not sure about the fly in and out workforce since the region is a mining area where there should be ample talent to draw from. The harsh winter might be an issue to those who don't have harsh winters, but in reality these businesses have figured out how to deal with weather. NAL did not get shut down because of weather and Nemaska won't either.

The original question was "is this under valued" ... I think it is. PLL was .07 pre-off take with Tesla and were value at nearly 10x where SYA is today. But SYA has more long term to offer than PLL, they have a completed (all beit dated) DFS and they are close to markets that will need their product.

Even with everything not going well at the moment they should be at .02 to .025 with even more upside with the price of lithium rising. Management needs to take a good hard look in the mirror when they ask why they are where they are.

They don't have a great track record of delivering on promises and that my friend is why they are still in the gutter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.