SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Ann: SBN to undertake SPP , page-8

1. 429 Posts.
    I'm just as frustrated as any other long termer. BUT looking from outside of the circle I can see someone manipulating here. This is not the same as the last time around where you could buy one for one at a discount. Anyone with just one sbn share can purchase up to $10k PLUS it is fully underwritten. Patterson's would NOT do that unless the full picture had been explained to them re the future of sbn. They are not a charity and want a return on their money plus some. Am holding 16m at this stage and have vowed to see it out to the bitter end if need be. Other then see that figure diluted, I can see no alternative but to take up the offer and keep looking for that light at the end of this very black tunnel. Look at the BIG picture guys. There continues to be BIG buyers at .002 after all this time. Someone is very patient.
    My belief is that they are being EXTREMELY vague to put us 'oldies' off this purchase, so that their mob can continue to accumulate at these ridiculous prices.
    Would like to hear feedback from some of the old Hamiltion Is backslappers club if there are any still out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.