OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

I notice Trans asia made the announcement yesterday in the...

1. 29,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    I notice Trans asia made the announcement yesterday in the Philippines...
    Think they will get the 2 year extention....

OTTO Energy Investments Ltd. is seeking a two-year moratorium under Service Contract (SC) 55 from the Department of Energy (DOE).
    SC 55 covers southwest Palawan. Otto, operator of SC 55, holds 68.18 percent in the SC 55 consortium; PNOC-Exploration Corp. (PNOC-EC) 15 percent; TransAsia’s Palawan55 Exploration and Production Corp. (Palawan55) 6.82 percent; and Pryce Gases Inc. with 10 percent.
    TransAsia, in a disclosure to disallowed on Tuesday, said Otto had informed the members of the consortium about this development.
    Otto said in August the potential reserves in the Hawkeye-1 exploration well within SC 55 are not economically viable.
    “Hawkeye-1 will now be plugged and abandoned,” Otto said earlier, citing the existence of hydrocarbons.
    According to TransAsia, the SC 55 consortium fulfilled the work obligation under the current exploration subphase by drilling the Hawkeye-1 exploratory well in August this year.
    “Although the well did not encounter gas in commercial quantities, it proved the presence of an active petroleum system in the contract area which hosts Cinco and other several other prospects and leads,” TransAsia said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $52.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $45.96K 3.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3984288 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 17239875 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.