PKO 0.00% 0.4¢ peako limited

Thanks for that Rivermore, and yes Ascalon gas play is likely to...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Thanks for that Rivermore, and yes Ascalon gas play is likely to be the next farm in and drilling. OXX have 100% interest. I was wondering which was going to be the course of action. OXX can refuel their dwindling cash at the same time. The gas sector has can dropped like the oil price.

OPEC meeting in Vienna is at the end of Nov. it seems Saudi Arabia seems to be the main country who cuts their production to increase oil prices. Saudi produces 8 mb per day out of the world 90 mb per day.
    however this time things may be different, as USA shale oil is a threat to the oil sector. They may become exporters but they continue to protect their energy.

im not sure of the cost of production of shale oil, but I still think there must be plenty of profit in it, even if oil drops to $80. Now $86.

OPEC may not reduce their production, unless USA do the same. There would have to be very heavy and high impact negotiations going on right now.

Given Cadloe is just a minnow, I can see how gaining finance has been so problematic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.513M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8913282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.