AOK 0.00% 0.4¢ australian oil company limited.

Thanks for the link but it is slightly dated as I personally...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Thanks for the link but it is slightly dated as I personally know of two LNG projects that will be online way before Malampaya is depleted (with at least another two that may join them). First Gen, whose plants are fed by Malampaya, and AG&P. Combined the two can provide a few GW to Luzon by 2024 (at the very latest). With regards to First Gen (Lopez family owned), they have started to wind down (or at least soon anyway) their supply contract with Malampaya in preparation for their power plants to be fed with regassified LNG. AG&P not only has construction on schedule but has already long term LNG supply agreements in place. In my opinion, Malampaya is no longer an issue, and hence does not add extra pressure to the DOE. Besides, there is also SC 72 (PXP) and SC 55 (Ayala) that may replace Malampaya gas (both have approved WP&Bs with the DOE). Currently the DOE are in "wait and see" mode as to who will be the next administration and who will get cut from the roster. Again as I said earlier, if SGC can get it done during this election cycle then it will be the first time I have ever seen such a feat happen in the Philippines. And if you know the Philippines DOE, DENR and Palawan PCSD like I do, this is a majorly huge long shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 17055686 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4706204 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AOK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.