HLX 0.00% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Scale breakthrough with high grade copper lodes at Collerina, page-18

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    MW has been saying for 10-20 years they dont have enough money except to pay him $4000+ a week.
    Its not a problem he ever had the forsight to correct. But his wages kept going up.
    I thought the drilling results were crap, and so did the market. Its misleading in my opinion to say its open in all directions and at depth. Thats wild speculation. Lets be hone if it was a good deposit others would be lining up to get in, but they are not. No one is Koozy. You dont seem to be buying yourself, and what skin do you have in it ?? ($2000 ??). Its a crap deposit and probably no even minable. MW said late in the year for Resource upgrade so he appears to be doing something and has a story to tell for another 10-12 months, but that will probably be 6+ months late like everything else he has done for last 20years. I dont know why G Wheeler who still in the top 20 wants MW to stay ?? They must like losing money.
    January announcement said 'Massive sulphides' everywhere, the results did not show, and it was misleading in my opinion.
    For the main Geologist to say 'Massive sulphides' everywhere then deliver those crap results it is a sacking offence in my opinion. Nobody believed it anyway, once bitten (10 x bitten with MW), twice shy. What were you saying about expert Geologists Koozy ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.793M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.193K 2.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 132105418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 47516317 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.