FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Scale of Viper Mineralised System Continues to Grow, page-55

1. 8,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8163
    @tone76 ..C'mon get it accurate!! We all know there is No gold underwater that will take 17 years to pump out, and then they have to spend $US70m to get the crushing/grinding circuit operational as well, plus no-one is interested in the lithium that no converters can use.

I mean all the obvious reasons are why the SP has fallen so far from last years lows of 4c a share because nobody is interested, plus the rebels are causing trouble on our doorstep, the govt will close the mine (why bother if there is nothing there?) and, and...

It all sounds like pixies and roller rainbows and Jasmine daisies at the bottom of the garden. I'm sure some did hold Firefinch, in a short position, hence had to leave with tail between his/her, their losses.

The most negative people that were here, made me do a whole lot more research and increase my position at much lower prices than now. I'm way overweight in FFX and very comfortable with my holding, meanwhile those negative posters here from the 20c region have lost a large amount in their own idea of a good investment, lithium 2-3000 km from port.
    I do miss them as I tend to get a bit slack on doing research without the constant downramps on things to check up on.

Realistically, the way things are going I'm expecting to see at least a dollar + next year for the gold alone, assuming everything continues as it has, and gold co-operates by staying around or above$US1,800.

IMHO if things just keep going as they are without any outsized luck, then the SP has the potential to double in 12 months, it makes for an excellent investment. Then what happens with a bit of luck for a good price on the lithium and continued great drill intersections?

All the African goldies are a bit undervalued IMHO, but as cashflows and profits hits the books this year and early next year, I expect the African discount for goldies will dwindle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.