BC8 7.14% 30.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Scale Potential Confirmed at Fingals Fortune, page-2

1. 12,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3140
    What can i say! Wake up Mr market, you are missing a scale player getting ready to transit into a producer (unless we get bid) This is the sort of thing that attracts the bigger guys imo. You want mine life and we are clearly heading towards scale now. As i have mentioned before, i see BC8 1m ounce target as a stepping stone to a lot more. We could drill here for years as everything remains open. BC8 is going to drill test this trend, so enjoy the ride.

Black Cat’s Managing Director, Gareth Solly said: “Fingals Fortune is shaping up as a potential large pit which
    remains open in all directions and at depth and is a key focus for Resource growth and scale.
    We are also seeing the potential for underground mining to the south where diamond drilling shows a clear
    mineralised structure
    . This structure runs parallel to a line of historic shafts that extend over 750m and form
    part of a 1.2km mineralised trend beyond the current Resource.
    Furthermore, extensional drilling is planned to test mineralised trends that extend 1.2km to the north-west and
    a 1.4km long trend to the east of Fingals Fortune. Work will also be undertaken around encouraging
    intersections at the historic tailings storage facility which may not have seen adequate sterilisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $111.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.5¢ 28.5¢ $405.6K 1.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.