CUV 0.00% $15.08 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Maybe I'm putting too much hope in them, but you have to be...

1. 14,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3673
    Maybe I'm putting too much hope in them, but you have to be doing something right to be able to print cash the way CUV does and to get so many ODD's that the ASX no longer views it as a price sensitive event! There are few companies that can boast the same high quality fundamentals as CUV, yet despite that the market seems to hate this company. I am personally willing to continue supporting them, I don't have confidence that other investors will unless they deliver some phenomenal results/news between now and the next AGM, but I do like to think there's a strategy here. Only reason I say that is purely the fact that a company doesn't get to where CUV is without people who know what they are doing. It would take a tremendous amount of luck otherwise.

Time to see something big from the company though. EPP is only a minuscule percentage of the total potential of the company's assets, and yet that on its own has delivered significant revenue and earnings. Time to see these guys realise the full potential of CUV, there is no shortage of opportunities for this company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.