CUV 0.07% $14.15 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: SCENESSE in Adolescent EPP Study, page-7

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Yes, I noticed that selective use of the data as well. Indeed, in a week or so the Clinuvel share price will be down over 20% in 5 years, and it is currently dropping around 3% per day. The shorts are at 3%, the lowest level for yonks, so they are not to blame for the malaise. It must be the anemic growth, lack of pipeline progress and stuff up on the adolescent submission.

There were many points in the AR that I could raise but I don’t wish to appear too critical. However I did find Blijdorp’s omission of his directorship of B&S in the last 3 years intriguing. He was removed from the board of the company he founded in the last year. Obviously very shameful and now he is pretending it didn’t happen and lying to Clinuvel shareholders in the annual report.Just for interest B&S is down over 70% since listing, Clinuvel is down over 40% since he became chair. So I guess we should be grateful. The man obviously has a golden touch.

I expect he will be voted off the board this year but before he goes he will do his absolute best to load up his best mate, Wolgen, with as many zero cost performance rights as he can. Can hardly wait for the new rights package details later this month. That should see the share price drop at least 5% on the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.15
Change
-0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $707.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.22 $14.10 $230.6K 16.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 79 $14.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.19 98 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.