CUV 1.61% $14.68 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: SCENESSE launched in Europe-CUV.AX, page-11

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Wonder what the chances are of CUV being included in the ASX 300 next rebalance (due mid Sept). I had a quick look and at the moment our market cap is higher than 16 of the current constituents (a lot higher in some cases).
    Probably the thing working against us might be lack of liquidity because I think they also take this into consideration.
    If it happens I think it could be a major catalyst (along with everything else) in the next couple of months because I am pretty sure most super funds won't invest outside the ASX 300. In fact (don't know how true it is) when I was looking to find a list of the 300 I came across a post from someone running a SMSF who stated that he wasn't allowed to invest outside the ASX 300.
    So if it were to happen, it isn't inconceivable that there could be a bit of added interest that currently isn't able to invest in CUV. I guess the best thing about that is that even with a small amount of added interest, the paper thin volume that CUV currently trades on could mean a decent rise. You never know we could even see a bit of a run up prior if some investors were anticipating it.
    Anyway guess we'll find out in about 4 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.