SCG 1.61% $3.15 scentre group

Well to address your privacy concerns, I can simply explain to...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Well to address your privacy concerns, I can simply explain to you how the app works. When you normally drive into a Westfield nowadays, with their new ticketless system, your entry is registered to a unique identifier which in this case is your 'number plate'.

1. If you didn't have the app, and you needed to pay for parking or check if you have reached the free-parking limit, you would simply enter your license number into one of the physical machines located at most shopping entrances.

2. Now with the app, it uses your location so it can identify which parking database (Westfield location) it will need to check your unique identifier (license plate number). But if you are concerned with your privacy, apps often require user permissions to access your location data which can be turned off and manually entered instead.

But if you are truly concerned with your privacy, I would think that this app would be the last of your worries. Considering all the data that is stored by all our ISPs in Australia... confused.png
    Last edited by Yagami: 21/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.050(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $16.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.12 $3.15 $3.11 $39.53M 12.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17858 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.15 64789 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.