GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey everyone, regarding this announcement, can anyone please...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hey everyone, regarding this announcement, can anyone please provide me with some clarity as i have extremely limited experience with merging companies, etc. and this particular merge is one that i have been reading and trying to understand. I have separated my post into 3 sections for organization purposes and for clear referencing, should anyone provide me with any answers/details/corrections/clarity/etc. for any specific part.

1. ELIGIBILITY

A). Eligible Shareholders: Shareholders who reside within: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Argentina, Hong Kong, United Kingdom which the scheme applies to.

B). Ineligible overseas shareholders: Shareholders who reside outside of: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Argentina, Hong Kong, United Kingdom.

C). Unmarketable Parcel Shareholder:
    Holds less than A$500 GXY shares and MUST Opt-in to convert their GXY shares into ORE shares.

D). Relevant Unmarketable Parcel Shareholder:
    "Unmarketable Parcel Shareholders" who DID NOT OPT-IN which will have their A$500 shares sold in the market after the scheme implementation within 10 days. They will also be considered as an "ineligible shareholder".

Above is my understanding of the terms mentioned in the "scheme booklet" that applies and may affect us as shareholders and would appreciate any corrections/clarifications/etc.

2. VOTING

I noticed that this section states that if you DO NOT vote, your GXY shares will be converted into ORE shares (1 : 0.569).
    This brings up some questions:

A). Will this also be the case if we DO vote?

B). If not, does this mean we will have alternative options (that NON voters don't have) for how our existing GXY shares are affected by voting on this scheme?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3357/3357473-32dffe9e3ebbac5d911f4e6fedfbe9c6.jpg

3. ELIGIBLE SHAREHOLDER

A). Share holders who fall under the "Eligible" category and hold more than A$500 worth of GXY shares, if any,WHAT do they NEED to do in order for this scheme to come into affect for them upon implementation?

Thank you everyone.
    Be Safe, Be Well and Good Luck with all your trades and investments!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.