RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Good morning all,Had a read of the provided information and...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Good morning all,

Had a read of the provided information and don't want to add war and peace as I'm sure there's lots I've missed and others will contribute/already have contributed information:

- Acuity seems to be the real valuation, with BDO seeming to piggy back off their advice. In both reports, it's clear the offer sits at the very bottom of the ladder and both reports have a preferred valuation of the mid-point.

- Exclusivity does not allow competitors to information not public. Basically means they can’t do proper due diligence (hence voting no may allow opportunities for them to do so)

- Page 42 6.2 (a) paragraph 3 – Resapp Health is in advanced discussions with a number of other telehealth providers in Europe, Asia and Australia

- 6.2 (d) last paragraph – Aiming for use where high sensitivity is more crucial (We still have a fairly high sensitivity level 84% on the ‘negative’ results)

- Acuity cover letter page 2 paragraph 4 – estimated potential revenue of $300 million in 5-6 years time from target regions and current product portfolio. Preferred valuation is $199 million for IP

- Acuity report page 8 paragraph 6 – Company remains confident that, following refinement of the algorithms, the product can effectively detect COVID 19 cough sounds and differentiate them from causes of cough

Overall thought the Acuity report much more useful and informative than BDO report. To me it still seems obvious that we're very much being lowballed, whichever report and way you look at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.