CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    @seenoevil

Can't fault your logic, and I have sold down some - to reinvest elsewhere.

But should the NO vote succeed (and I agree it's unlikely), it will probably be because the instos and other big holders agree that there is a lot more upside to be had.

And if that happens, in my opinion, the right thing to do would be for the current BOD to all resign.

But even if they don't resign, the vast majority of those who vote NO won't want the current BOD to stay anyway IMO.

So resign or not, in my personal opinion, the instos voting NO would likely have a plan to throw out the current BOD and replace them with people who can turn it around.

Should that all happen (unlikely, yes) then the price will probably immediately tank, and the rebuild will likely take a long time. I'm prepared to wait if the right BOD and management team are put in place as I see a lot more potential than 13c, FFS.

I'm taking this stand for my own reasons, as one must, so bear that in mind.

But frankly, I also can't help but think of others on HC who said they were inspired by the BOD and had made sacrifices to get aboard the future "bullet train" at multiples of the 13c now on offer. And unlike me, didn't have the cash to take a big breath in the final week and plunge in at 5c to average down.

* These are personal views based on personal speculation. I am not a financial advisor, so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.