TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

You are playing ‘what if” scenarios again Lewis? 1 - What if...

1. 17,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3720
    You are playing ‘what if” scenarios again Lewis?

1 - What if those seed investors with the big holdings who are throwing their weight behind a ‘no’ vote had some other agenda in mind than grasping at a few extra shares?
    1a - What if one of them is connected to the less than credible financiers Ian Prentice said he had up till now avoided?
    1b - what if TMT goes the way of AJM?

2 - What if the merger fails and the share price here is subsequently run down to 15c?

3 - What if RCF accepted the terms of the merger (despite being initially badly in the red due to the terms) because it could see that was the best way forward to profit for itself and all other investors who paid retail prices in the last few years?

4 - What it RCF and Ian are the ‘good guys’ here?

5 - What if I had read for myself that the Yarrabubba asset was surrounded by AVL tenements without even a road?
    5a - What if a few people here had been talking that issue up in recent years, instead of bad mouthing AVL with the ‘mine’s bigger than yours’ games’?

6 - What if the BDO expert found the deal to be unfair because the 32.6c price it was ‘ booked’ at became less than that value if the merger went through?

7 - What if 12 shares in AVL are only worth 26.5c today but the current 2.2c price quaduples once the merger is confirmed and more money is made available (Tribeca and Regal have already stated they will contribute significantly to a merged entity)

8 - what if?
    Last edited by sabine: 06/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.