SLR 0.33% $1.53 silver lake resources limited

Not sure how you are making these assessments since you are...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Not sure how you are making these assessments since you are obviously taking your own biased pov and using it to push for a yes vote? Please use facts if you want to push for a yes vote and not a biased opinion that can easily be disproven, "In the unlikely event that SLR SH's reject the merger", how exactly are you drawing this conclusion that the event is unlikely? The fact that you don't hold SLR and are commenting here to push for a yes vote clearly means from your pov it is not unlikely at all? Why would asking for 1/4 be an unlikely event? I don't understand because factually speaking 1/4 is literally the same deal as 1/3.43 just with adjustments made to current valuations? Has the overall sentiment here been that SLR SH's want the merger? I'm just wondering how you can objectively say that SLR SH's want this merger at the current ratios being offered?

Also saying Red SP is at ATHs is actually an argument against SLR wanting to merge, Reds PE ratio keeps climbing up now at like 31 with hedges against POG while SLR's still sits at less than 15? In terms of value one is obviously higher than the other, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out... If you're saying that the SP is fundamentally detached from the SP, yes I agree. I personally am not sure about listening to someone that holds Red with no holdings in SLR, I mean if you are so sure the merger will go through then why would you buy Red over SLR, at the current conversion rate you're looking at a free 5% of "arbitrage" (it's not arbitrage but for lack of better word). You would literally be better off selling Red and purchasing SLR and to anyone who has not done this, I question whether or not they understand simple math... If I were to ask you, do you want to hold the bigger, better and cheaper company, or the more expensive, smaller, and worse company and you chose the worse one, and then you confidently come in here claiming that you know what's what, well I got news for you buddy, I ain't picking up what you're putting down...

To say that SLR will drop on the merger failing, I doubt it, with POG running and stabilizing higher and the likely hood of it doing so quite high, then Red would be the one to be drop on the merger failing not SLR. SLR will likely run with the POG while Red will not, this isn't due to TA (technical analysis or what it really is, drawing crayons on charts) or anything other than the fact that SLR are in a good position to take advantage of the POG and Red is bad position to take advantage of the POG. Red is the one at an ATH, which would mean that the likely hood of them retracing downwards is much higher than SLR who is not at an ATH. It is harder for a stock to push past new ATH's then it is to retrace back up. (although that is hearsay and realistically TA is literally just garbage way to measure things)

Saying that it would be bad for SLR to vote no is not founded in reality, yes SLR would lose potential long term benefits, but would it be "bad" for SLR, no I would say it is not "bad" for SLR, they give up potential long term benefits with Red and get other potential long term benefits with other opportunities that open up from not merging with Red. I wouldn't say voting no is bad since in both scenarios whether SLR merges or doesn't merge still leaves SLR in a good position; I can't say the same for Red though, it would be bad for Red for the merger to fall through, SLR covers a lot of Reds weaknesses and Red does cover a bit of SLR's weaknesses but it's like for the 1 weakness Red covers (mine life), SLR covers 3 of Reds (hedges, debt, cashflow). That's also just a top of my head list there is likely to more things that SLR cover than just those 3 but as for Red, what do they cover for SLR? I'm pretty sure it's just the one thing.

Overall what I would want is for SLR to vote no, Red to offer a better ratio than 1/3.43 at least 1/4 then I'd be happy to vote yes. If they are unwilling to offer the minimum of 1/4 then I would say it's more beneficial for SLR to stay as a solo entity and pursue other avenues of growth. Realistically Red should be jumping at the opportunity to merge at 1/4, well that's if common sense or basic logic and reasoning prevails; but unfortunately that stuff seems to be in short supply.

Anyway lets see how this turns out, I think a yes or no vote will work out favorably for SLR so I personally really couldn't care less if it passes or doesn't. I'm pretty sure I'll make money on either side of the trade, for Red holders though, lmao bro you're still holding Red obviously sell your Red mate and buy SLR and vote no and get on the 1/4 train or 1/3.43 train which is still a free 5% lmao why tf would you hold Red? It's at an ATH, do you ever sell out and take profits? Or just hold past the ATH and wait till it drops back down to 30c and cry yourself to sleep at night.
    Last edited by mergernotaTO: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
-0.005(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.54 $1.51 $2.821M 1.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13115 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 31494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.53
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.51 393307
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.